Grade II listed Church, opened in 1867, designed by renowned Cheshire architect John Douglas. A fine example of Victorian architecture built in red and white brickwork with a steeply pitched roof. Externally there is a War Memorial and graveyard.
Tour of the Church and grounds (45mins)
Visit the John Douglas Heritage Centre for talks on the Church and John Douglas (45 mins)
20 & 21 September, 10am – 4pm.
Swanlow Lane, Winsford, CW7 1JE
For further information please click HERE