A meeting of the Planning Committee is to be held in the Town Council Chamber at Wyvern House, Winsford, on Monday 29 October 2018 at 5.30 pm.
A G E N D A
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE.
- DECLARATION OF INTEREST ON THE PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED.
- PUBLIC SPEAKING.
- MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING HELD 8 OCTOBER 2018.
- TO GIVE CONSIDERATION TO THE ATTACHED PLANNING APPLICATIONS AS NOTIFIED BY CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER COUNCIL.
- TO REPORT FOR INFORMATION, DECISIONS MADE BY CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER COUNCIL ON PLANNING APPLICATIONS PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED BY THE TOWN COUNCIL.
- The new development on land Off Rilshaw Lane, Winsford, Cheshire requires new streets. Alternative suggestions for street names need to be sent to the Street Naming and Numbering Team at CWAC by 7 November 2018. (See attached letter).
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING.
|| Last Updated
Planning Committee – 29 October 2018
29th October 2018